What's on at GFTAll upcoming films and events →
- 9 AprWIN Two Tickets to the Frozen Sing-A-Long on Sunday 13 AprilWin two tickets to sing along to the Oscar-winning Frozen
- 8 AprWIN Four Tickets to Spectacle: A Portrait of Stuart ShermanEnter for a chance for you and three friends to see Spectacle: A Portrait of Stuart Sherman as part of Art Screen.
- 3 AprWIN Two Tickets to the Opening Gala of Art Screen!Enter to win two tickets to the opening gala of the BBC's new Art Screen Fetsival, where you can see the world premiere Julien Temple's incredible Rio.
- 23 AprProgramme Note: We Are the Best!We Are the Best! sees Swedish provocateur Lukas Moodysson return to the style and themes of his earlier films...
- 10 AprProgramme Note: The LunchboxIn Ettore Scola’s 1977 film A Special Day, the destiny of two disparate individuals is forever changed by the coop-flying whims of a pet myna bird...
- 4 AprProgramme Note: The DoubleThe Double is Richard Ayoade’s second feature-length film...
- That Sinking FeelingI cannot believe the sensation I had in the pit of my stomach when I heard that this film was showing!! Go Gerry Clark!
- Apocalypse NowHi Jane, Thanks for letting me know, a bit of a shame its not being shown according to the GFT listings, it would be tremendous to see it in theatres again
Glasgow Film encompasses Glasgow Film Theatre, Glasgow Film Festival and Cinema City. Glasgow Film lead in the discovery of film and the moving image, where audiences of all ages can immerse themselves in and learn about the magnificence of film.
- CalvaryFather James Lavelle (Brendan Gleeson) has just found out that he is going to be murdered in one week. Fri 11 - Thurs 24 April
- The LunchboxAn undervalued wife's lovingly prepared food is mistakenly delivered to a mild-mannered widower. Fri 11 - Thurs 24 April
- Half of a Yellow SunNigeria’s struggle for independence in the 1960s is captured through the lives and loves of very different twin sisters. Fri 18 - Thu 24 April
- Magic MagicA uniquely unsettling psychological thriller that plays with audience perceptions, starring Michael Cera. Fri 18 - Thu 24 April
- Vikings LiveThis special event offers an exclusive view of the exhibition Vikings: life and legend in the company of world experts. Thu 24 April (19.00)
- TracksAn incredible true-life journey is transformed into a tale of extraordinary human endeavour in Tracks. Fri 25 April - Thu 1 May
- PioneerIntense conspiracy thriller based on true events from the burgeoning North Sea oil industry in the 1980s. Fri 25 April - Thu 1 May
- We Are the Best!It’s Stockholm, 1982, and thirteen-year-old anarchists Bobo and Klara form a punk band as an act of rebellion. Fri 25 April - Thu 1 May
- WrinklesIgnacio Ferreras’s adaptation of the award-winning graphic novel is a wry account of the challenges of old age. Fri 25 - Mon 28 April
- The King and the MockingbirdA masterpiece of French animation adapted from a fairy tale by Hans Christian Anderson, featuring a tyrannical King. Sat 26 - Tue 29 April