The ninth edition of Glasgow Film Festival ran from 14-24 February 2013. Boasting a programme of 368 screenings, panel discussions, live performances and special events, it was the most ambitious Festival to date, and garnered a record 39,106 total admissions – a 12% increase on 2012 figures.
GFF warmly thanks our major partners, without whose support the Festival would not be possible: Glasgow City Marketing Bureau, EventScotland and Creative Scotland .
Glasgow Film Festival will return in 2014, with Glasgow Youth Film Festival 2–12 February, Glasgow Short Film Festival 13–16 February, followed by the main Festival 20 February–2 March.
- 21 NovGlasgow Film Festival turns ten with pop up cinema and vintage Hollywood glamourThe tenth annual festival will run from 20 February – 2 March.
- 20 NovGlasgow Loves Christmas with GFFTwelve Christmas classics screening in George Square this winter...
- 31 OctGlasgow Film Festival wins Arts & Business Scotland AwardThe 2013 Arts & Business Scotland Awards winners were announced at a prestigious ceremony at the Music Hall in Aberdeen last night.
- 27 Nov1939: Hooray For Hollywood Over the past ten years, the Glasgow Film Festival retrospective has celebrated some of the most beloved names in Hollywood history...
- 19 NovGlasgow Short Film Festival at Underwire GSFF presents a special event at this week's Underwire Film Festival In London
- 20 SepEurope: Your Vote CountsVote for your favourite film of the year as part of the European Film Awards and you could win a trip to the awards ceremony in Berlin this December...
- VacanciesJoin the team for 2014...
- Fests within the FestOur mini fests within the Festival include Glasgow Short Film Festival, Glasgow Music and Film Festival, Glasgow Youth Film Festival and FrightFest.
- GFF YouTube ChannelWatch interviews and Q&As with Festival guests on our GFF YouTube Channel.
- GFF BlogCheck out the GFF blog for insightful interviews, articles and reviews on all things GFF13.
- GFF13 PressGFF13 press releases and online press coverage.
- The CineSkinny 2013Published each day of the Festival by The Skinny’s crack team of cinephiles, including reviews, top picks and Festival news.