Glasgow Film Festival ran from 20 February - 2 March 2014 with a packed programme including pop-up cinema and special events in unique Glasgow venues ensuring that the Festival presence was felt in every corner of the city.
We look forward to seeing you in 2015!
- 5 JunApplications now open for GYFF Youth Team!Every February, GFT hosts the award-winning Glasgow Youth Film Festival, which is programmed entirely by young people...
- 29 MayMargaret Tait Award and Residency AnnouncedCharlotte Prodger receives prestigious Glasgow Film Festival Margaret Tait Award for 2014 and Florrie James is announced as Margaret Tait Residency winner.
- 22 MayGlasgow Film Annual ReviewGlasgow Film celebrates a hugely successful year as the call for film submissions for the 2015 Festival opens.
- 10 JulGSFF presents... BAFTA in Scotland New Talent Award WinnersGSFF brings officially the hottest new local talents to the screen for the third instalment of our monthly residency at GFT.
- 10 JunGSFF presents... EuroShortFor the second of our monthly shorts screenings, GSFF presents the choices of its partner festivals across Europe.
- 26 MayCannes: Au RevoirBefore anyone set off on the long journey to Cannes this year, the smart money was on Nuri Bilge Ceylan's three hour Turkish epic Winter Sleep to win the Palme D'Or.
- Cargo Camera... ACTION!An outdoor celebration of moving image and Glasgow’s history, to celebrate the Commonwealth Games. Sat 26 July.
- FrightFestLove being scared? Buy a FrightFest Pass and spend the weekend with us…
- Events and Pop-Up CinemaFilms in some of the most dramatic spaces in Glasgow!
- Game Cats Go Miaow!Robert Florence returned to GFF with events and antics from the virtual realm.
- Music and Film FestivalAn exciting and eclectic array of auditory treats for film and music fans alike...
- Crossing the LineVisual art and cinema merge in this unforgettable series of screenings and events.
- 1939: Hooray for HollywoodSome of the Oscar nominees from the greatest year in the history of Hollywood!
- CineChileThe glories of a resurgent filmmaking Chile...
- EurovisionsA grand tour of Europe from altercations on the streets of Sicily to revelations from the heart of Poland.
- Stranger than FictionThe most dynamic documentaries from across the globe.