Glasgow Film Festival ran from 20 February - 2 March 2014 with a packed programme including pop-up cinema and special events in unique Glasgow venues ensuring that the Festival presence was felt in every corner of the city.
We look forward to seeing you in 2015!
- 5 JunApplications now open for GYFF Youth Team!Every February, GFT hosts the award-winning Glasgow Youth Film Festival, which is programmed entirely by young people...
- 29 MayMargaret Tait Award and Residency AnnouncedCharlotte Prodger receives prestigious Glasgow Film Festival Margaret Tait Award for 2014 and Florrie James is announced as Margaret Tait Residency winner.
- 22 MayGlasgow Film Annual ReviewGlasgow Film celebrates a hugely successful year as the call for film submissions for the 2015 Festival opens.
- 15 SepToronto: We Are the PeopleToronto wraps for 2014.
- 5 SepGSFF Presents... Homage to HomeboyIt's the 'GSFF Presents' Referendum Special!
- 1 SepMargaret Tait Residency: Florrie James in OrkneyFlorrie James, our Margaret Tait Residency artist, describes the first few weeks of her residency in Stomness, Orkney.
- Cargo Camera... ACTION!An outdoor celebration of moving image and Glasgow’s history, to celebrate the Commonwealth Games. Sat 26 July.
- FrightFestLove being scared? Buy a FrightFest Pass and spend the weekend with us…
- Events and Pop-Up CinemaFilms in some of the most dramatic spaces in Glasgow!
- Game Cats Go Miaow!Robert Florence returned to GFF with events and antics from the virtual realm.
- Music and Film FestivalAn exciting and eclectic array of auditory treats for film and music fans alike...
- Crossing the LineVisual art and cinema merge in this unforgettable series of screenings and events.
- 1939: Hooray for HollywoodSome of the Oscar nominees from the greatest year in the history of Hollywood!
- CineChileThe glories of a resurgent filmmaking Chile...
- EurovisionsA grand tour of Europe from altercations on the streets of Sicily to revelations from the heart of Poland.
- Stranger than FictionThe most dynamic documentaries from across the globe.