Glasgow Film Festival will run from 18 February - 1 March 2015 with a packed programme including pop-up cinema and special events in unique Glasgow venues.
Glasgow Short Film Festival 2015: 11 - 15 March
Glasgow Youth Film Festival 2015: 6 - 8 February
Tickets are on sale now - the listings are viewable on What's On section of the festival website.
- GFF15 Tickets on Sale18 February - 1 March. The full GFF programme has now launched. Pick up a brochure at GFT or check it out online.
- GFF15 Programme AnnouncedOpening Gala - European premiere of Noah Baumbach's While We're Young. Closing Gala - UK premiere of Ruben Östlund’s Force Majeure.
- Meet the ProgrammersFind out what gems the programmers want to see at GFF15, as they discuss the newly-released programme, followed by a free screening of Charlie's Country
- Glasgow's Love Affair with the MoviesCinema City programme strand; partnership with award-winning travel specialists, McKinlay Kidd; specially-curated exhibition, Jeely Jars and Seeing Stars.
- GFF15 TrailerWe’re screening the first film of Glasgow Film Festival 2015 (albeit a miniature one).
- Glasgow Short Film Festival 2015Scottish premiere of the dazzling Vertical Cinema, and Strange Electricity, a night inspired by Sähkö Recordings.
- 18 NovGlasgow Film Festival announces new strands and major new developmentGlasgow Film Festival today announced its new programme strands for 2016, along with a major new development.
- 15 SepGlasgow Film Festival announces Wings of Desire at Paisley Abbey as a national focus of BFI LOVE seasonGlasgow Film Festival is excited to announce an immersive screening of Wim Wenders’ city symphony Wings of Desire on Sunday 1 November
- 25 AugGlasgow Short Film Festival awarded BAFTA-qualifying status as submissions open for GSFF 2016Glasgow Short Film Festival is delighted to announce that it has been awarded BAFTA-recognised status for Short Film and Animation categories.
- 10 Nov"Nothing Short of Astounding"Announcing the line-up of GSFF's special Screen Academy 10th anniversary showcase programme
- 7 JulGSFF June DiaryThe first of GSFF’s monthly diary entries sees GSFF15 success A Wall Is A Screen perform to a record crowd in its home town of Hamburg.
- 26 MayCannes:The Final WordThe critical favourites from this year’s Cannes Competition titles included Todd Hayne’s impeccable Patricia Highsmith adaptation Carol...