Glasgow Film Festival will run from 18 February - 1 March 2015 with a packed programme including pop-up cinema and special events in unique Glasgow venues.
Glasgow Short Film Festival 2015: 11 - 15 March
Glasgow Youth Film Festival 2015: 6 - 8 February
Tickets are on sale now - the listings are viewable on What's On section of the festival website.
- GFF15 Tickets on Sale18 February - 1 March. The full GFF programme has now launched. Pick up a brochure at GFT or check it out online.
- GFF15 Programme AnnouncedOpening Gala - European premiere of Noah Baumbach's While We're Young. Closing Gala - UK premiere of Ruben Östlund’s Force Majeure.
- Meet the ProgrammersFind out what gems the programmers want to see at GFF15, as they discuss the newly-released programme, followed by a free screening of Charlie's Country
- Glasgow's Love Affair with the MoviesCinema City programme strand; partnership with award-winning travel specialists, McKinlay Kidd; specially-curated exhibition, Jeely Jars and Seeing Stars.
- GFF15 TrailerWe’re screening the first film of Glasgow Film Festival 2015 (albeit a miniature one).
- Glasgow Short Film Festival 2015Scottish premiere of the dazzling Vertical Cinema, and Strange Electricity, a night inspired by Sähkö Recordings.
- 7 JunArtist Kate Davis Announced as Winner of 2016/17 Margaret Tait AwardGlasgow Film Festival is pleased to announce that the winner of the 2016/17 Margaret Tait Award is Glasgow-based artist Kate Davis.
- 21 MarGSFF16 Award Winners AnnouncedAn unprecedented double win for International jury and audience award.
- 28 FebGlasgow Film Festival announces record admissions!We've seen the highest admissions yet as we crown 2016 Audience Award winner and announce 2017 dates!
- 6 AprCannes: The First of the FewIt is only a week until Thierry Fremaux announces the programme for the 2016 Cannes Film Festival.
- 16 Mar“I think we frequently encounter surrealism in our daily lives - such as giant machines we coexist with...”In our final filmmaker interview of GSFF16, Danish animator Sunit Parekh speaks about Machine.
- 15 MarGSFF Presents... Jan SoldatThis year's retrospective filmmaker gains a level of access to the intimate world of his subjects that may make some viewers a wee bit uncomfortable...