Glasgow Film Festival will run from 18 February - 1 March 2015 with a packed programme including pop-up cinema and special events in unique Glasgow venues.
Glasgow Short Film Festival 2015: 11 - 15 March
Glasgow Youth Film Festival 2015: 6 - 8 February
Tickets are on sale now - the listings are viewable on What's On section of the festival website.
- 13 MayGlasgow-based Artist Duncan Marquiss Announced as Winner of 2015 Margaret Tait AwardGlasgow Film Festival is pleased to announce that the winner of the 2015 Margaret Tait Award is Glasgow-based artist Duncan Marquiss.
- 16 MarGSFF15 Award Winners AnnouncedAll the winners of the 2015 Scottish and International competitions, and the winner of the inaugural Channel 4 prize.
- 21 JanGFF15 Programme LaunchRead the Glasgow Film Festival 2015 programme and get set for ticket sales starting on Mon 26 Jan at 10am.
- 22 MayCannes: The Right StuffThe Cannes competition has produced some impressive titles over the past few days that could all be contenders for a prize come Sunday night.
- 22 May"I wanted to submerge myself in their world and to share this experience with other people."Morgan Knibbe talks about his timely GSFF15 award-winning film Shipwreck.
- 20 MayCannes: Cherchez La FemmeCannes has frequently been stung by the accusation that it fails to champion women filmmakers.
- GFF15 Tickets on Sale18 February - 1 March. The full GFF programme has now launched. Pick up a brochure at GFT or check it out online.
- GFF15 Programme AnnouncedOpening Gala - European premiere of Noah Baumbach's While We're Young. Closing Gala - UK premiere of Ruben Östlund’s Force Majeure.
- Meet the ProgrammersFind out what gems the programmers want to see at GFF15, as they discuss the newly-released programme, followed by a free screening of Charlie's Country
- Glasgow's Love Affair with the MoviesCinema City programme strand; partnership with award-winning travel specialists, McKinlay Kidd; specially-curated exhibition, Jeely Jars and Seeing Stars.
- GFF15 TrailerWe’re screening the first film of Glasgow Film Festival 2015 (albeit a miniature one).
- Glasgow Short Film Festival 2015Scottish premiere of the dazzling Vertical Cinema, and Strange Electricity, a night inspired by Sähkö Recordings.