Glasgow Youth Film Festival For SCHOOLS
Welcome to the Glasgow Youth Film Festival 2013 schools page.
GYFF 2013 for schools ran from Friday 31 January to Friday 8 February, offering an exciting and concentrated programme of events for nursery, primary and secondary pupils and their teachers.
The aim of the Festival is to embrace the magic of the moving image and creative learning in order to motivate and inspire young people in Glasgow. Our screenings and workshops are selected to be responsive to the curriculum, relevant to pupils, age appropriate and fun!
All events are free for Glasgow local authority schools to attend and selected events are free for all schools. We also offer transport support.
If you require information about our 2013 Glasgow Youth Film Festival schools programme, the Glasgow Film Learning team is happy to help.
Programme Coordinator: Children and Young People
0141 352 8613
GYFF 13 is funded by Glasgow City Council Education Services and Muvizu. Additional support is generously provided by The Robertson Trust, Europa Cinema and our partners.
- SchoolsGYFF 2013 events for schoolsWe've got free screenings of fantastic films like Life of Pi, The Hobbit, Great Expectations plus many more.
- SchoolsModern Language Screenings at GYFF 2013GYFF 2013 has excellent modern language films, suitable for all ages, including the acclaimed Blancanieves.
- SchoolsThe Gruffalo in ScotlandListen to The Gruffalo retold in Scots and then watch it in Gaelic with English subtitles!
- SchoolsWickie and the Treasure of GodsWe've got free film screenings for West Dunbartonshire schools at Empire Cinema Clydebank.
- SchoolsAutism-Friendly Screening of BraveBrave screens exclusively for ASL schools at GYFF 2013