GYFF 2014 Transport SUPPORT FOR SCHOOLS
This information is relevant to GYFF 2014 for schools, which will run from Friday 31 January to Friday 7 February.
Thanks to The Commonweal Fund, we are able to offer FREE buses for Glasgow Local Authority schools to attend GYFF 2014.
To apply for transport , your school must first reserve a place with GFT Box Office for your chosen GYFF 2014 event by completing our reservation form in full.
You will then be given a booking confirmation by email from GFT Box Office within 5 working days of making your reservation. Your patience is appreciated while we cope with the demand!
Once you have received your booking confirmation from the GFT Box Office email you must do the following, as soon as possible, to book a bus:
Please contact Fiona Haddow at Class Connections on 0141 287 2987 (or email firstname.lastname@example.org) with your full booking details.
Our bus allocation in 2013 was over-subscribed, so make sure you don't miss out. Free buses are subject to availability on a first come, first -served basis.
Terms and conditions apply (see below).
Full Terms and Conditions:
▪ Buses are subject to availability and early booking is recommended.
▪ Each school is entitled to no more than ONE free bus throughout the whole of GYFF 2014. Please note each school will be allowed no more than one bus even if the booking is for more than the capacity of one bus.
▪ To qualify for transport , GYFF reservations must be for a minimum of 40 pupils (teachers not included in this total), with the exception of ASL units and schools who may have fewer numbers.
▪ All buses are allocated on a first-come, first-served basis.
▪ Confirmation of your school's places will be emailed for all successful bookings within 5 working days of making a reservation. This booking confirmation can be used to claim your free/subsided bus.
▪ All schools must receive a confirmation email from GFT box office about their places before booking transport support. Any school that books a bus before receiving confirmation from GFT will not have their transport support honoured.
▪ It is the school's responsibility to book a bus once the teacher making the booking has received a booking confirmation. Glasgow Film Theatre/Glasgow Youth Film Festival are unable to process bus bookings.
▪ Schools are also responsible for making sure their bus arrives on the arranged date and time.
▪ If your school goes over its annual allocation of free buses, there will be a charge of £45 per bus.
If you have any questions, please call 0141 332 6535 ext. 238 during office hours or email email@example.com.