GYFF 2015 Transport SUPPORT FOR SCHOOLS
Please note that free transport provided by Class Connections is no longer available for GYFF 2015.
This information is relevant to GYFF 2015 for schools, which will run from Monday 2 to Friday 6 February.
Class Connections are able to offer FREE buses for Glasgow Local Authority schools to attend GYFF 2015.
To apply for transport , your school must first reserve a place with GFT School Bookings department for your chosen GYFF 2015 event by completing the reservation form in full.
You will then be given a booking confirmation by email from GFT School Bookings within 5 working days of making your reservation. Your patience is appreciated while we cope with the demand!
Once you have received your booking confirmation from the GFT School Bookings email you must do the following, as soon as possible, to book a bus:
Please contact Fiona Haddow at Class Connections on email@example.com with your full booking details.
Our bus allocation in 2014 was over-subscribed, so make sure you don't miss out. Free buses are subject to availability on a first come, first -served basis.
Terms and conditions apply (see below).
Full Terms and Conditions:
▪ Buses are subject to availability and early booking is recommended.
▪ To qualify for transport , GYFF reservations must be for a maximum of 50 pupils and a minimum of 25 (teachers not included in this total), with the exception of ASL units and schools who may have fewer numbers.
▪ All buses are allocated on a first-come, first-served basis.
▪ Confirmation of your school's places will be emailed for all successful bookings within 5 working days of making a reservation. This booking confirmation can be used to claim your free bus.
▪ All schools must receive a confirmation email from GFT School Bookings about their places before booking transport support. Any school that books a bus before receiving confirmation from GFT will not have their transport support honoured.
▪ It is the school's responsibility to book a bus once the teacher making the booking has received a booking confirmation. Glasgow Film Theatre/Glasgow Youth Film Festival are unable to process bus bookings.
▪ Schools are also responsible for making sure their bus arrives on the arranged date and time.
▪ If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.