If you are planning a trip to the 2013 Glasgow Film Festival we have a range of special hotel and restaurant deals to help make your visit as enjoyable and affordable as possible. The hotels listed below are all within easy walking distance of the key Festival venues.
- SartiWith three locations in the city centre, you are never far from one of Glasgow’s most famous and reputable Italian restaurants. Receive 10% off your food bill during the Festival. Click here for full details.
- SaramagoSample the delights of Saramago's kitchen or pop in for a beer in the Terrace Bar. Buy five tapas for £10 with a GFF ticket throughout February (excluding Fridays and Saturdays). Click here for full details.
- The Living RoomLocated just a one minute walk from Glasgow Central, this is the ideal place to enjoy an express lunch, an award-winning cocktail or a delicious dinner. Receive 20% off food Sunday – Friday throughout February. Click here for full details.
- The Butterfly and the PigReceive 10% off your food bill during Festival time at this delightful tearoom. Click here for more details.
- Boteco Do BrasilGlasgow may be far away from Copacabana beach, but at Boteco you can get a taste of Brazil right in the heart of the Merchant City. Enjoy three Brazilian tapas and a glass of wine for only £10. Click here for full details.
- NovotelThe four star Novotel Glasgow Centre hotel is situated close to Sauchiehall Street, within easy reach of the city's nightlife and shopping. Bedrooms are available from £78 per night via their special Festival offer. Click here for full details.
- Fraser Suites GlasgowFraser Suites Glasgow offers spacious and contemporary living for one night or more. Take advantage of their Festival attendee special rate of only £84. Click here for full details.
- Blythswood SquareBlythswood Square is an award-winning five star hotel in Glasgow's city centre. Book a room from £110 per night. Click here for full details.
- Citizen MEnjoy affordable luxury at stylish award-winning CitizenM and receive a 15% reduction on the flexible rate (from £69). Click here for full details.