What's on at GFTAll upcoming films and events →
Sold out1001 Grams N/C 12+No more showings todayView Listing →
Sold outA Girl Walks Home Alone at Night N/C 15+20:30View Listing →
Sold outA Girl at My Door N/C 15+20:20View Listing →
- Blood and Black Lace 18
- Burroughs: The Movie N/C 15+
- Clown 18
- Coming Home N/C 12+
- Dreamcatcher N/C 15+
- Eden N/C 15+
- Electric Boogaloo: The Wild, Untold Story of Cannon Films N/C 15+
- Gaslight PG
- Jauja N/C 15+
- Next to Her N/C 15+
- Red Amnesia N/C 12+
- Sea Without Shore N/C 15+
- Take 2: The Incredibles U
- The Bells of St Mary's U
Sold outThe Cut N/C 15+15:15View Listing →
- The Dead Lands N/C 15+
- The Samurai N/C 18+
- The Treatment N/C 18+
- The Woods N/C 18+
- There Are Monsters N/C 18+
- Wasted Time N/C 15+
- [REC] 4: Apocalypse N/C 18+
- 29 DecGFT Film Quiz CancelledUnfortunately, we have had to cancel the GFT Film Quiz due to take place on Tue 30 Dec. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
- 31 OctAfrica in Motion CompetitionWin a pair of tickets to Four Corners.
- 30 OctStatement from Glasgow Film's CEO Jaki McDougall on Creative Scotland's Regular Funded OrganisationsGlasgow Film comprising of the GFT, Glasgow Film Festival and Glasgow Short Film Festival is pleased to announce that it is to be part of the new Creative Scotland portfolio of Regular Funded organisations.
- 27 FebConversations About Cinema: SelmaHere at GFT, we're really inspired by a new initiative that the Watershed Cinema in Bristol has started which aims to get people talking about film...
- 9 FebValentine's Day Competition!Win a pair of tickets to one of our Valentine's Day screenings, plus dinner for 2 at Le Bistro Beaumartin!
- 2 Feb5 Unmissable Films at GYFFAhead of Glasgow Youth Film Festival this weekend, we thought we'd give you the low down on the exciting new releases which will screen as part of the festival this year.
- 1001 GramsHi John, Actually both screenings are sold out. The site hadn't updated with the new information - but has done now. Best wishes Gavin Crosby GFF
- Wasted TimeI can't manage to see the film tomorrow. Will it get a wider release? Any idea when?
- Warsaw UprisingThis is a fantastic film . I got the DVD a couple of months ago . It has English subtitles . Would be great to have seen on big screen though .
Glasgow’s centre for lovers of film, GFT has been leading the way in specialised cinema for forty years. From art house cinema to late night cult screenings and from classics back on the big screen to independent documentaries, there's something for everyone at GFT.
- On the Trail of the Far Fur CountryKevin Nikkel’s delicate & reflective documentary rediscovers the neglected narratives of Canada’s Aboriginal population. Kevin Nikkel & co-writer Chris Nikkel attend on Sun 1 March.
- Sea Without ShoreAndré Semenza and Fernanda Lippi’s poetic feature utilises physical theatre, dance, and sound. Directors and sound designer Glenn Freemantle attend to participate in a Q&A. Sat 28 Feb
- Coming HomeComing Home sensitively traces the national impact of the Cultural Revolution through the lives of one devoted couple. Sat 28 Feb & Sun 1 Mar.
- The Ninth CloudA young woman’s attempt to discover the meaning of her life is the basis of this ambitious existential comedy. Sun 1 Mar.