What's on at GFTAll upcoming films and events →
- 29 NovCinema 3 opens its doors to the public!Our new Cinema 3 officially opens today with a 1.15pm screening of immersive documentary Leviathan...
- 14 NovWin tickets to The 48 Hour Film Project!Enter our competition and see Scotland's speediest filmmakers go head to head!
- 31 OctGFT receive Highly Commended at 2013 Screen AwardsThe Screen Awards last night revealed its 2013 winners, recognising excellence in UK marketing, distribution and exhibition.
- 5 DecProgramme Note: NebraskaWoody is not a winner. He has never been a winner for a moment in his life and now, with a letter in his pocket telling him he has won a million dollars, he is less a winner than ever.
- 3 DecProgramme Note: PerformanceThe first in a series of offKILTR film-nights revisits the intense, psychedelic classic Performance...
- 26 NovProgramme Note: Young & BeautifulYoung & Beautiful, François Ozon's fourteenth feature, is a carefully non-judgemental coming-of-age drama...
- Raymond Briggs Trilogyhi there, this sounds like a lovely event to take my 2 and 4 year old along to, are there child concessions? thanks!
- Raymond Briggs TrilogyHi Sarah, We actually have a family friendly screening of the Trilogy at 11.30 on the same day. Glasgow Young Scot or Kidz Card holders and an accompanying adult get in free to this show and all other tickets cost £4.50. More info can be found here: http://www.glasgowfilm.org/theatre/whats_on/5484_raymond_briggs_trilogy Hope this helps, Jane
- Raymond Briggs TrilogyThanks Jane for your reply! We live in East Kilbride so don't have Glasgow young Scot/Kidz card, we'll just go to the 12.15 one I think :) will be great! Thanks, Sarah
Glasgow’s centre for lovers of film, GFT has been leading the way in specialised cinema for 39 years. From art house cinema to late night cult screenings and from classics back on the big screen to independent documentaries, there's something for everyone at GFT.
Our current opening hours are Sunday - Friday half an hour before the first film starts and Saturday from 11am.
- GFT Cinema 3Your new sixty-seat screen is now open!
- Access informationDue to the construction of Cinema 3, our normal access has been affected. Click here for more information.
- NebraskaThis heart-wrenching, unsentimental drama is an ode to the desperate dreamers of small-time Midwestern life. Fri 6-Thu 19 Dec
- Scatter My Ashes at Bergdorf'sThis is a fascinating, revealing look behind the scenes of the ultimate fashion fantasy emporium, Bergdorf's. From Fri 6 Dec
- MariusPart one of the great 'Marseilles Trilogy', this is a heart-breaking study of love, sacrifice and destiny. Fri 6-Thurs 12 Dec
- FannyThis faithful adaptation explores Fanny’s predicament when reconciling social obligation with matters of the heart. Fri 6-Thurs 12 Dec
- It's a Wonderful LifeFrank Capra’s Christmas classic follows the tribulations of everyman George Bailey (James Stewart). Fri 6 - Tue 24 Dec
- The Bishop's WifeBishop Brougham’s life is turned upside down when he believes a charming angel is developing an interest in his wife. Mon 9 - Thu 12 Dec
- Fill the VoidWith themes of loss and family loyalty, this is a fascinating study of a hermetically sealed, Orthodox Hassidic society. Fri 13-Sun 13 Dec
- MieleThe story of Irene, who lives an isolated life and devotes her time to helping terminally ill people die with dignity. Wed 11 Dec (18.15)