What's on at GFTAll upcoming films and events →
ABCs of Death 2
19:45View Listing →
Captain Kronos: Vampire Hunter
16:00View Listing →
- Frightfest Halloween 'The Dark Heart of Cinema' All-Dayer 2014 N/C 18+
- Invasion of the Body Snatchers PG
14:10View Listing →
- Mr Turner 12A
- Serena 15
- Take 2 Access: Planes 2: Fire and Rescue U
- Take 2: Planes 2: Fire and Rescue 3D U
- The Babadook 15
21:45View Listing →
The Pact II
17:40View Listing →
- 31 OctAfrica in Motion CompetitionWin a pair of tickets to Four Corners.
- 30 OctStatement from Glasgow Film's CEO on Creative Scotland's Regular Funded OrganisationsGlasgow Film comprising of the GFT, Glasgow Film Festival and Glasgow Short Film Festival is pleased to announce that it is to be part of the new Creative Scotland portfolio of Regular Funded organisations.
- 20 OctLe jour se leve CompetitionWin a book about the film plus a pair of tickets!
- 24 OctProgramme Note: Le jour se lève In spite of an often-turbulent socio-political backdrop, the decade leading up to the outbreak of the Second World War was an extraordinarily fruitful one for French cinema...
- 7 OctProgramme Note: Palo AltoIt is nighttime in Palo Alto, California, a comfortable, if unremarkable, bedroom community on the fringes of San Francisco...
- 2 OctProgramme Note: Human CapitalBased on American author Stephen Amidon's 2004 novel of the same name, Human Capital has recently been confirmed as Italy's official submission for next year's foreign film category at the Academy Awards...
- The ShipHi all, im hoping someone can help me source a copy of this? its for my father in laws xmas as he was so moved by the original, thank you x
- The ShipHi Suzanne, I'm afraid I don't think this is currently available anywhere at the moment. You could try asking the British Film Institute in case they have better luck. Best wishes Gavin Crosby Design and Digital Marketing Officer GFT
- Blade Runner: The Final Cut Is this really going on general release on 3 April? I can't find any info about it anywhere...
Glasgow’s centre for lovers of film, GFT has been leading the way in specialised cinema for forty years. From art house cinema to late night cult screenings and from classics back on the big screen to independent documentaries, there's something for everyone at GFT.
- The BabadookAn imaginative and tense horror from debut feature director Jennifer Kent. Until Thu 6 Nov.
- SerenaThe depression-era tale of entrepreneurial-minded Serena Pemberton and her timber magnate husband George. From Fri 24 Oct.
- Mr TurnerMike Leigh’s latest, a historical biopic exploring the last quarter century in the life of the legendary painter J.M.W Turner. From Fri 31 Oct.
- Invasion of the Body SnatchersDon Siegel’s classic 1956 adaptation of Jack Finney’s novel The Body Snatchers remains one of the most chilling and powerful depictions of alien invasion. Fri 31 Oct - Sun 2 Nov.
- FrightFest Halloween The Dark Heart of CinemaAn all-day event guaranteed to rattle your senses, leaving you shocked and terrified for another year. Sat 1 Nov
- Blade Runner: The Final CutRidley Scott's science fiction masterpiece returns to the big screen in a special preview. Sun 14 Dec.
- The Imitation GameThe gripping true-life tale of Alan Turing, the genius British cryptologist who cracked the German Enigma Code during WWII. Fri 14 Nov - Thu 4 Dec
- CITIZENFOURA unique documentary that follows the exchanges of filmmaker Laura Poitras and Edward Snowden. Mon 3 - Thu 6 Nov.
- LeviathanA critical hit at the 2014 Cannes Film Festival, Andrey Zvyagintsev’s latest film is a sober and thoughtful reworking of the biblical Book of Job. Fri 7 - Thu 13 Nov.
- Africa In MotionThe 9th edition of Africa In Motion is back with a diverse array of inspiring and challenging stories from Africa. Sun 2 - Sun 9 Nov.
- Seasons at GFTGlasgayScotland's annual celebration of LGBT culture, returns with an exciting selection of films.
- Seasons at GFTSci-Fi: Days of Fear and WonderA three-month celebration of film and television’s original blockbuster genre.
- Seasons at GFTFrench Film FestivalThe French Film Festival returns for its 22nd edition. Sun 9 - Mon 24 Nov.