What's on at GFTAll upcoming films and events →
- 8 SepWIN two tickets to Al Pacino's Salomé and Wilde SaloméWin two tickets to see the double bill of Salomé and Wilde Salomé on Sunday 21 September, including live satellite Q&A with Al Pacino.
- 3 SepCancellation: Film Discussion Group
- 28 AugWIN! A bundle of goodies and 2 tickets to Before I Go To Sleep
- 18 SepProgramme Note: Down by LawDown by Law hailed a significant moment in the career of Jim Jarmusch, as the ‘American original’ stretched out from the relative constraints of his previous two films...
- 18 SepRemember – Your Vote CountsThere is an important decision to be made. The result will make history and change the lives of those involved for generations to come...
- 10 SepToronto-Stars In Their EyesGlasgow Film Festival co-director reports from Toronto Film Festival.
- WIN two tickets to Al Pacino's Salomé and Wilde SaloméThere's so many great Pacino moments, many of which are iconic. My personal favourite has to be his "Attica" speech in Dog Day Afternoon. Despite robbing a bank, which goes comically wrong, Sonny still manages to become the man of the people, helped in part by this speech, and his defiance of the system.
- WIN two tickets to Al Pacino's Salomé and Wilde SaloméThe winner of our Salome/Wilde Salome competition is Carole Fitzsimmons! Well done Carole - I'll be in touch regarding the collection of your prizes. Thanks to everyone for entering - hope you all enjoy the film. Best, Jane
- Dragonball Z: Battle of the Godshi will it the English version,or will they be speaking in japanesse
Glasgow’s centre for lovers of film, GFT has been leading the way in specialised cinema for forty years. From art house cinema to late night cult screenings and from classics back on the big screen to independent documentaries, there's something for everyone at GFT.
- Peaches Christ's Bear-barellaAn interactive and immersive performance from Peaches Christ plus a screening of Barbarella. Fri 10 Oct.
- PrideA moving portrayal of the people who were unafraid to stand up for their rights. Fri 13 - Thu 25 Sep.
- In Order of DisappearanceA Scandanavian crime thriller that will keep you guessing until the very end. Fri 12 - Thu 25 Sep.
- Attila MarcelA sad comedy about time passing, memories recalled, and the beauty of life. Fri 19 - Thu 25 Sep.
- 20,000 Days on EarthA bold vision of one of music’s most mysterious and charismatic figures, the iconic Nick Cave. Fri 19 - Thu 25 Sep.
- What We Did on Our HolidayAn uplifting family drama from the creators of Outnumbered. Fri 26 Sep - Thu 2 Oct.
- A Most Wanted ManAnton Corbijn’s adaptation of John le Carré’s novel is a smart, subtle and confident thriller. Fri 26 Sep – Thu 2 Oct.
- IdaBeautifully composed in black and white, Ida is a masterful evocation of intimate dilemmas and the weight of history. Fri 26 - Thu 2 Oct.
- Down By LawOne of Jarmusch’s breakthrough films, both fuelled by a myriad of cinematic influences. Mon 22 - Thu 25 Sep.
- At BerkeleyDirector Frederick Wiseman’s latest behind-the-scenes foray into American institutions. Sun 28 - Mon 29 Sep.
- Seasons at GFTBlues in the NightA season that explores four distinctive European variants on the iconic noir style.
- Seasons at GFTGlasgayScotland's annual celebration of LGBT culture, returns with an exciting selection of films.
- Seasons at GFTTake One ActionTake One Action returns to GFT. Fri 26 Sep - Thu 2 Oct.
- Special EventsIt's a Wonderful LifeTickets on sale now for Fri 19 - Wed 24 Dec.
- Special EventsNT Live: JohnInternationally renowned DV8 Physical Theatre bring their powerful new production to the National Theatre.
- Special EventsScreen Debates: Women's Support ProjectFollowed by a panel discussion and audience discussion. Tue 23 Sep.